Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where can you learn bluesnarfing?

A lot of people have emailed me and asked me to teach them bluesnarfing. The problem is that my close friends don't ask that of me. Most of the people who do I don't know them well enough.

How then do most people learn how to bluesnarf. There are essentially 2 groups of bluesnafer. The 1st are like me, versed in networking and securities and dabble with bluetooth vulnerabilities for fun. The second group are people who started with bluejacking. After enough fun with that they graduate to bluesnarfing.

The similarities between the 2, most are self learned, or learnt via little pointers here and there from forums or from blogs like mine. I guess the effort involved is quite great, that is probably why there are not that many bluesnarfers around. :)

No comments: